Resident Building Manager
Greystone Residential Management Corp. is growing and therefore accepting resumes for Building Mangers that share our vision to create a living environment that gives our residents every opportunity to succeed in their personal aspirations, with well-maintained buildings and building managers at our properties that serve the needs of the residents to as high of a standard as possible. We have a standard for each of our properties that is second to none; offering pride to our residents in the maintenance of the grounds, buildings and common areas to ensure that they are clean, modern and well maintained and provide a peaceful living environment.
If you are ready for a new adventure, to embrace change and want to exceed the expectations of your residents then working with the Greystone Residential Management team is your next adventure. We are currently hiring for properties that total around 75 suites.
- MUST LIVE ON SITE
- Collect, record and deposit all payments.
- Preform daily, weekly and monthly cleaning of building(s) and grounds to a high standard.
- Answer and respond to all phone calls, text messages and e-mails in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare and show suites and complete applications for all prospective residents.
- Prepare, complete and manage all resident related paperwork and files.
- Conduct all aspects of the resident move-in and move-out process, including evictions.
- Enforce building and company rules and regulations in accordance with the RTA, Occupational Health and Safety Act, and Alberta Human Rights Act.
- Minor Maintenance
- Receive and respond to maintenance requests and supervise contractors that are on site.
- Monitor and maintain systems at the building, such as the mechanical, water, sewer and emergency support systems
- Engage in training programs offered by the company.
- Be on call and respond to emergencies and work irregular hours if necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Gr 12 and/or 5 years related experience.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Yardi (preferred)
- Ability to bend, push and pull as well as go up and down stairs
- Self-motivated, professional and with the ability to relate to different people.
- Proven customer service/resident relation skills in problem solving and decision making.
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance and building infrastructure.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and provide a clear police clearance