Assistant Property Manager
Greystone Residential Management Corp. is the newest residential property management company in Edmonton. We are searching for an Assistant Property Manager that shares our vision to create a living environment that gives our residents every opportunity to succeed in their personal aspirations, with well-maintained buildings and building managers at our properties that serve the needs of the residents to as high of a standard as possible. We have a standard for each of our properties that is second to none; offering pride to our residents in the maintenance of the grounds, buildings and common areas to ensure that they are clean, modern and well maintained and provide a peaceful living environment.
If you are ready for a new adventure, embrace change and want to exceed the expectations of your residents then working with the Greystone Residential Management team, this your next adventure.
- Coaching and training Building Managers;
- Approve employee time sheets and expense reports;
- Work with on-site Building Managers and Property Managers to maintain optimum occupancy;
- Property visits and travel as required;
- Assist with resident events and resident appreciation initiatives as directed.
- Monitor and follow up on resident maintenance requests to ensure service delivery meets Greystone Residential Management's expectations.
- Acting as the third point of contact for all emergencies, including after-hour emergencies.
- Following up for all properties during any absence of the Property Manager.
- Responding to maintenance inquiries and requests.
- Dispatch appropriate trades or personnel as required.
- Issuing of purchase orders for services in the absence of the Property Manager.
- Tracking and ensuring timeliness of leases, renewals, inspections etc.
- Processing of payables, uploading documents onto the shared drive and manual filing
- Maintaining positive professional relationships with owners, residents and team members
- Processing of leads, renting suites, ensuring accurate and complete paperwork.
- Overseeing AR and collections
Education, Experience and Skills
- Minimum Gr 12 and/or 3 years related experience.
- Demonstrates the strong organizational skills necessary to oversee several different properties.
- Possesses knowledge of the residential property management industry, including market trends.
- Must be detail oriented with ability to manage time efficiently.
- Exhibits solid communication skills, with an ability to calmly resolve disputes or complaints.
- Works well with a team.
- Interacts and engages in a friendly manner with potential and current tenants.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively in order to develop new marketing and recruiting techniques.